Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you for your prayers!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has called, sent cards, & prayed for me for the last couple of weeks. I am doing well & praising God for His love, strength, & His powerful Word! This community is amazing & always willing to reach out to help & touch those who need it.

My family & church has been a constant source of love & encouragement to me, & for that I am so thankful!

Of course, going through difficult things in our life is never easy! We all wish we or our loved ones did not have to face some things that we do.
However, I do believe with all my heart that no matter what we may face in this life that it never changes God, His Word, or His will for our lives! He is the same & He is always faithful to His people.

Our job is to stay connected with Him & allow Him to strengthen & help us through the things we do have to go through. When we do that, I believe we will come out stronger on the other side of the situation. We are not responsible for God’s part! He has already done His part! We just need to do our part.
Remember this, “Life is 10% what happens to us & 90 % how we respond to what happens to us !”

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Wow, your words are sooo encouraging I love to read what you have written on your blog. It always is God inspired!! Love you!!