Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Daily Walk ~ Norma

Our daily walk with Jesus is about the journey and not just the destination.
Recently I have felt like I am crawling and not walking and certainly not running as Paul so
aptly likened called our journey to a race. I see Christians in every phase of their journey
going through a major trial/test of one kind or another. My prayer time is
spent in praying for physical healing and emotional restoration for those I love.
We have been studying on Psalm 91 for several weeks on Wednesday evening and in light of
the turmoil in our lives in the natural I know Pastor is RIGHT on track with his teaching.
I am learning that God has provided protection for us no matter what trial/test pops
up in my life. It is not so much the trial/test as to how I react to them. My response, I believe can extend the situation or bring about a testimony of God's power in my life.
I often think HOW would I react to these trials/tests, IF I did not have a personal relationship
with Jesus? I only need to look at a world spinning out of control on most every level in the natural and
see how those who do not know Jesus react to what they hear and see on a daily basis.
So whether you are crawling, walking, or running in this journey of life, "KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS".
Paul said those who finish the race are the victors, so I will see you at the finish line.

No comments: