Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Joy In The Journey #4

I have been sharing in this article from a teaching I have been doing entitled, “Joy In The Journey.” Today I want to talk about a very key element in living the abundant life that God wants us to live. That element is FAITH! The Word of God lets us know that, “the just shall live by faith.” Faith is the way that we are able to receive the things we have need of from God to help us in this life. I am thankful for the gift of faith, which we have all been given.

We need faith in God to raise our children, to help in our relationships, to manage our finances, and in every area of our lives. When we exercise faith, God has the supernatural ability to meet our needs, solve our problems, get us out of troubling situations, open doors of opportunity, and give us divine direction. That all leads to a more abundant, joyful life!

The older I get the more I realize just how limited my own ability is! But, with God nothing is impossible. Colossians 1:4 in the amplified bible says this in talking about faith, “[the leaning of your entire human personality on Him in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness.]” We all need to learn more about leaning everything in our lives on Him! In fact, Heb 11:6 tells us, “Without faith it is impossible to please Him.”

He wants us to trust in His power, His wisdom & His goodness! Make a decision to exercise faith right in the middle of whatever you may be going through. When we do that, then He has the opportunity to show Himself strong on our behalf! Living a life of faith may not always be easy but, it will definitely help us to find “Joy In The Journey!!”

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

WOW!! You are such an inspiration to me in your message from your heart!! Anytime I need encouraging I scroll on over to your page. It's like goin to church!!! Love ya!!