Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Word For The Day

Philippians 3:13 (New Living Translation)
" No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead."

It's for sure that none of us have reached all of our goals, spiritually, physically, or any other way. However, we must do like this scripture says and keep looking forward to what is ahead. Some translations say, "straining forward." Remember this, "Winning is not the result of not failing, it's the result of not quitting." So let's keep 'straining forward" to do & be all God desires for us to be!
Have a blessed day!
P Cheryl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this verse highlighted in a Joyce Meyer article hanging on my fridge to remind myself everyday!! Thanks for the much needed post :)

Ronda Simpson said...

Great Word for the day!!! I'm so glad we started this blog!